Tuesday 5 July 2011

Shifting in 9th Gear

Dear friends and readers,

I believe this is the first time I am writing something that doesn't directly concern cars, but Gordini's Pit Stop is going to undergo some changes.
After six months of hard but oh-so-enjoyable work bringing this blog to life, my skills have caught the attention of a car magazine, and I am now moving to be the Assistant Editor of 9tro and BLACK magazine.
Fear not though, even if most of my write ups will be published in print, I will still find time and events to fuel these pages, although at a lower rate.

I also wanted to thank all of you that I know and that I don't know for your support during all these months, and I will now move up in the Automotive Media World to continue bringing you the best I can about our common passion.

See you soon in print!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment